The Swiss Testing Board (STB) has been an active member of the ISTQB® since 2002, represents the interests of the Swiss software testers and ensures that the training complies with the specifications and guidelines of the ISTQB®. Together with the examination bodies we do ensure that the exam questions are in-line with the syllabi and exams are according the rules.
The map to the right shows the countries that have their own member boards.
In addition to the coverage offered by Member Boards, ISTQB® can count on Global Exam Providers that can perform exams (both e-exams and paper based exams) world-wide.
Benefits For Professionals
- International recognition of acquired competencies and skills
- Authorized to use “Certified Tester” logo (specifying the level of certification)
- A whole career path support, from Foundation to Expert level in a diversified career path capturing Core, Specialist and Agile streams and module choices
Benefits For Companies
ISTQB® certification can provide a competitive advantage for companies, promising a higher level of reliability of the applications being developed due to efficient and cost effective testing practices derived from the ISTQB® competencies
- Consulting companies with certified staff can offer higher-level services to customers, increasing revenues and brand value
- ISTQB® has defined a “Partner Program” for companies that engage a large number of certified testers
Benefits For Accredited Training Providers
Educational institutions and consulting companies may become ISTQB® Accredited Training Providers according to processes and rules defined at the international level Accredited Training Providers high standing of training is delivered through having:
- Certified trainers
- The content, quality and syllabus coverage of training materials checked by ISTQB® Boards
- Advance notice of changes to the ISTQB® Glossary and Syllabi